Raspberry PI Power Shield:
This is the shield developed for powering the Bioscope from a single 3.7V Li-Ion cell.
It provides the Raspberry PI with 5V for the USB and HDMI, and 3.3V for normal operation. Further it contains a 3rd auxiliary 3.3V supply which can be switched on and off by one of the GPIO pins. The Li-Ion cell can be charged by the shield while still providing power to the Raspberry PI.
- 5V 800 mA SMPS
- 3.35V 1200 mA SMPS
- 3.3V 1200mA SMPS switchable by GPIO
- Li-Ion CC-CV charger
- thermal regulation while charging
- system side battery monitor: voltage, current, temperature
- 2 white LED PWM channels
- 3-axis accelerometer with programmable interrupt
- auxiliary connector for power, UART, I2C, SPI and several GPIOs
- connector for Greyhill rotary encoder
- connector for ON/OFF switch